Power generator MP-160 available in 12 weeks
26.990,85€ Netto 0% UST
You have questions about the product?
Then talk to one of our experts now+49 (0) 234 - 588 262 88
Robust power generator with a powerful diesel engine, a weatherproof acoustic hood, a large fuel tank and a Deep Sea control including automatic emergency power (ATS). The gensets are suitable for stationary operation. They feature a water-cooled Mahindra diesel engine, with Stage 3A exhaust certification, and are ideal for single and multi-family homes, agriculture, hospitality, infrastructure and logistics, as well as businesses and manufacturing facilities.
Generator and control
- Stamford brushless generator
- Power factor 0.8
- Frequency 50Hz
- Unbalanced load capacity 25%
- Protection class H
- IP protection class 23
- 3 phases
- Voltage 400V
- Deep Sea control system including easy to use panel
- Alarm messages (low oil pressure, engine temperature, under / over voltage, overload, fuel, etc.)
- Manual start / Automatic start function
- AVR control
- Manufacturer: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Robust two-cylinder diesel engine with Bosch injection pump, water-cooled
- Power 125kW
- Engine speed 1.500rpm
- Starter 24V electric
- Engine preheating included for easy starting at low ambient temperature
- Fuel consumption at 100% load 36.7 liters per hour
- Fuel consumption at 75% load 27.8 liters per hour
- Exhaust emissions 3A
- Tank size 380l
- Sound insulation hood
- Noise level 65 in 7m DB(A)
- large viewing window
- lockable access doors for easy maintenance access
- emergency stop button on the outside of the canopy
- Fuel tank and battery accessible only through lockable access doors
- Robust crane eye
- high unit feet for easy transport by pallet truck or forklift truck
- Large cable gland openings for easy cabling
- Coolant filling from outside possible
- Large diesel tank including mechanical and electrical fuel gauge
- Interior lighting in the engine compartment and lighting of the control panel
- Oil drain hose including quick coupling for easy oil change
Scope of delivery:
- Power unit, dry without fluids
- Operating instructions
- Test run certificates and documentation
Dimensions and weight:
Height: 1.800mm (without exhaust pipe)
Weight: 2425kg, dry
First oil change after 300 hours or 3 months, then every 600 hours or after 1 year (whichever comes first).
Oil filter change every 3 months
Fuel filter main filter change every 6 months
Fuel filter secondary filter change every 6 months
Coolant change every 3,000 hours or after 2 years (whichever comes first)
Air filter element replacement after 12 months
Generators are covered by a 2-year warranty or 1,000 hours of operation, whichever comes first.
The generators can be installed both outdoors and indoors. It should be noted that the gensets must be placed on a suitable surface. Furthermore, the interior rooms must be well ventilated and the exhaust gases of the gensets must be led to the outside by means of an exhaust pipe or exhaust hose. The gensets may only be connected by a licensed electrician.
Founded in 1945, Mahindra is one of India's largest companies with over 20,000 employees. Mahindra is the world's largest manufacturer of small tractors and also produces passenger cars and small commercial vehicles. Mahindra is also represented in Formula E.